- Transplant-associated thrombotic microangiopathy and immune haematological complications following intestine-containing organ transplantation: experience from over 100 consecutive cases
- Decline in renal function following intestinal transplant: is the die cast at 3 months?
- Bortezomib for treatment-refractory autoimmune haemolytic anaemia following multivisceral transplantation
- COVID-19 infection in patients with intestinal failure: UK experience
- The Long and Short of IT: intestinal failure-associated liver disease (IFALD) in adults